Sunday 3 June 2012

More Monki lovin'

Well it's been quite a while hasn't it?
I kind of lost track of the whole blogging world, but I definitely want to come back to it...especially now I have the internet at home (FINALLY joined the modern world)

So what have I been up to this 'summer'?

The most exciting thing: started a Fashion Buying & Merchandising short course at...THE LONDON COLLEGE OF FASHION (cool right?)...with my homeboy Farah haha!
I'm really really enjoying it, especially learning about how to be a buyer - I think I've finally found my dream career!
Sadly only 3 sessions left! From this week I'll hopefully start taking outfit of the days for the remaining sessions, as the days I go to the course are the only days I 'dress up'...aside from that, all I've really been doing is sitting in my room in ugly baggy leggings and oversized shirts selling things on eBay like crazyyyy to make some monies.
Please check out the link to my eBay HERE
Hope there's something you'll like, there's a range of goodies (lots of Topshop + vintage) I've found around my house that don't fit me/my family anymore at very low prices.

Also, last week before going to the course I had a little window shopping session with Farah, finally got to check out the Monki on Carnaby Street and I'm just so in love with the layout, it's so quirky and cute...just so Monki!
Here are some items I'm lusting after...

Lanelle shorts - 25 EUR

Lucille blouse - 35 EUR

Hester singlet - 20 EUR

Lanelle pinkest shorts - 25 EUR

Miracle Purse in milk’n’caviar - 8 EUR

Rebecka denim skirt - 25 EUR

Carin skirt - 30 EUR

Hope Sunglasses - 10 EUR



...I pretty much want the whole store but here's my top 8 picks for now! What are your faves?

Enjoy the Jubilee weekend everyone!

Eda Love

2 comments:

  1. I deffo need to check out the store as I haven't as of yet! the course sounds fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you so much! :D xx

    ReplyDelete