Tuesday 5 February 2013

OOTD - Day at uni

Well well well, here is a long overdue OOTD.
I think this week (awkwardly starting on Tuesday) I will try and take a photo of what I wear to uni each day, a sort of 'university lookbook' we can call it.
So this is what I wore for my long hard day of one lecture hahaha...
 

 

awkward photo...


































Dogtooth Coat - Oasis
Bag - Zara
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Supercosy Tights - Primark
Polka dot skirt - Monki
Polo neck jumper - charity shop
Belt - Primark
Bobble beanie hat - Oasis
Gold band rings - set from H&M
Gold chain necklace - ASOS
Nail varnish - Nail Inc 'London' + glitter

If you guys haven't picked up a pair of Primark's Supercosy tights, I urge you to. They are so soft with their fleece lining and really protect me from the Edinburgh chill!

Hope you like my OOTD today!


Eda Love

2 comments:

  1. Really nice post, I am now following :)
    Have a look at my blog, Pho London Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that necklace and your skirt is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete