Saturday 23 April 2011

ASOS binge

Ooooh Student Finance, how you make me believe I'm a rich person by giving me all this money in one go.
So I went on a little spending spree on the ASOS sale as recently I've been staring miserably at my wardrobe just begging for new exciting clothes.
My wardrobe is really lacking 'basics', I don't own many t-shirts as I'm always buying blouses so I thought I'd get myself some. Also, I have actually purchased some COLOUR. Wow for me...seeing as the weather is getting hotter (excluding this rainy grey day in Edinburgh today) I'm actually becoming more fond of colour than I thought.
Let's begin...

 
  Floral Print Skinny Jeans - £21 (was £35)    
  

  
    Khaki Biker Skinny Jeans - £20 (was £36)
 
Olive Batwing Sleeve Shirt - £12 (was £30)

Squirrel Sheer Oversized T-shirt - £7
 


Stripe Crop Top - £7 (was £14)
 
Wild Crop Tee - £8 (was £14)





















Cannot wait for these to be delivered to me, they are hopefully going to be a nice pick-me-up for the revision hell.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE those floral print jeans!! can't wait to see you rock them! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah amaazing, i lovee those floral jeans and that batwing shirt!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete