Friday 1 July 2011

Guess who's back...

So yes this has officially been my longest break away from Blogger. I am stuck in my internet-less home…the only chance I get to go on the internet is if I go to town with my laptop…and believe me it is a pain having to lug my laptop there. Mostly because I haven’t got a laptop fitting sized yet still stylish bag…yes I am quite a drama queen. For this reason I return to Blogger with 3 of my favourite ‘new in’ affordable bags that I can hopefully squeeze my laptop in this autumn.

Forever 21, Grey Briefcase Bag - £29.75
 








 








ASOS Leather and Leopard Bag - £85




















Urban Outfitters Ostrich Lady Satchel - £48 






















A big thanks to Peach for awarding me with one of the versatile bloggers award.
I really want to get back into Blogger this month. I will try and do more outfit posts and hopefully in new locations…not just against my university bedroom wall hahaha.
Eda love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment