Saturday 12 March 2011

Mor ve Ötesi

So when thinking about starting this blog I also wanted to blog about music.
Whilst I've already made my Sinatra obsession clear, here are one of my other obsessions...Mor ve Ötesi.
Probably one of the coolest Turkish bands ever. Since hearing them all the way back in 2004, I just loved  them. Most of the time Turkish music makes me cringe, yet when I heard this band I was just like 'wow' at how different it seemed to the rest of the Turkish music. The album Dünya Yalan Söylüyor (The World is Telling Lies) is still one of my favourite albums to date. I thought I'd share some of the songs with you because frankly you don't have to understand the lyrics to enjoy the song, also Turkish really is a beautiful language. Anyway yes to the music...





Also I wanted to say a big thank you to all my followers as well as all the comments I have been receiving, I appreciate them all so much!

1 comment: